/ Consent to reproduce/Jewelry Information
- Submissions are open to any form of poetry or short
writing.. short being in the range of 1000 words.
- Poems/writings for publication will be selected on the
basis of reader understanding, meaning, and originality. i.e. - poems/writings should hold
some meaning, understanding, and enjoyment for the general public.
- Selection for publication is solely at the discretion
of the edit staff of BarnumTaylor.com.
- Electronic submissions only.
- Only submissions selected for publication will receive
acknowledgements. If your work is selected you will receive a notice of
publication. If your work is not selected you will not hear from us. Time
allowed for publication and notification will vary greatly depending on our work
- We make no claims to your work other than the right to
publish it on BarnumTaylor.com. Should we desire to publish your work on another
affiliated site or in any other manner, you will be contacted for consent.
- By submitting your work you grant permission for
publication on BarnumTaylor.com
- All work must be original and if copyrighted, the
copyright must belong to the person making the submission or the person making the
submission must have permission for publication from the person holding the copyright.
- You must have a current and active e-mail address.
- Make your submissions by completing the form
- We will make all efforts to publish your work in the
exact format in which it is written; however, this is not always feasible with electronic
- We will not edit nor critique your work. Make
sure all your spelling and punctuation is correct before submission. Work that needs
extensive editing will be rejected regardless of content.
- If material is copyrighted, please include the
copyright notice on your submission.